Thursday, April 2, 2015

Avocado Chocolate Pudding


Healthy Chocolate Avocado Pudding
 Chocolate Avocado Pudding from thefitchen
I've been putting it off for days. I can be so lazy. Tonight I finally tried chocolate pudding, made from avocados. I was just telling Kevin that the concept of this makes a lot of sense.

Avocados are creamy and well... bland. Why not sweeten them and make them chocolaty? They serve as a pretty basic base for just about anything I would imagine.

Possibilities.

Definitely some possibilities here.

You'll find the recipe on my "Clean Eating/Paleo Yummies" Pinterest board.  I did not take pictures so enjoy the mouth watering ones posted over on thefitchen.

Ingredients

1 ripe avocado
2 tbsp raw honey
3 tbsp cocoa powder
6 tbsp milk of choice. I used almond.

Blend all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender, until avocado is smooth. Top with your favorite toppings.

Optional toppings:
crushed/ slivered almonds or nuts of choice
shredded coconut flakes
berries

Go ahead. Enjoy!!


No comments: