Saturday, May 9, 2015

What I Am Eating - April

What I Am Eating

For those of you who are new to the blog, "What I Am Eating" was created after I began my elimination and paleo diet. Often I get the question. "What can you eat?" As I find and try recipes out there, I share them with you! Here is a series of my favorite finds!
Creamy Spiced Cauliflower Soup

Creamy Spiced Cauliflower Soup was a family favorite! It was a quick and easy, mid-week dinner that I was able to throw together with the ingredients we had on hand. I think we were all surprised by how delicious it was! I decided to add a can of green chilies and we topped it with shredded chicken and avocado slices.

Easy Baked Lemon Chicken |www.flavourandsavour.com Crispy, lemony, quick and easy weeknight meal.
Easy Baked Lemon Chicken

Kevin has missed two things: Enchiladas and Fettuccine Alfredo. This month I made both! I made this red enchilada sauce, flour tortillas for Kevin and these Grain- Free ones from Ancestral Nutrition for me.

ENCHILADASS

This easy homemade enchilada sauce takes just a few minutes to make, and tastes worlds better than anything you can buy in a can.
A quick pinterest search for "gluten-free alfredo sauce" is how I found this keeper! It was SO GOOD! Our whole family LOVED it! It was so simple to make too. Kevin and the kids ate organic pasta and I ate mine with brown rice pasta and zucchini spirals. We also topped ours with chicken and oven-dried tomatoes. Head over to gimme some oven for the full post!



With the price of strawberries going down... Here is a treat you will LOVE!

This grain-free strawberry crumble uses almond four and the natural sweetness of summer strawberries for a dessert that is healthful and easy to make!

Paleo Strawberry Crumble by Stephie Cooks! Click to see her full post.

***We topped this with Vanilla Coconut Milk Ice Cream, slivered almonds, cashews, and shredded coconut.

No comments: