Monday, May 2, 2011

Value of Groceries $25 Paid $8

My wonderful neighbor has been dropping off the Sunday paper for the past few weeks. This week he brought me 2 copies!

My kraft coupon expired right before I began my coupon adventures and most stores have had it on sale since then. I was so excited to find new coupons for them. I went to my Winco where they were .98 cents and used two .45 cent off coupons.

Attached to the bottles of Barbecue were coupons for $2.00 off Country Time or Kool Aid tubs when you buy two bottles. Small tubs of Country Time were $2.22 and these bonus size tubs were on sale for $1.98!
I got each bottle of sauce for .75 cents and two free BONUS size tubs of Country Time!
So awesome to get FREE stuff!!
I've been waiting for my oportunity to buy Kettle Cooked chips I've had .55 cent off coupons for a while. These chips price between $2.50-3.00. Winco had them for $1.98!
This Sunday I got a coupon for $2.00 off two bags, a much better deal.

I got these for .98 cents each!

Kevin has been searching for beer rebates for me while he delivers to grocery stores. We have a Corona rebate for $5.00 off a purchase of chips. So we bought more to qualify for the rebate.
I had two coupons for a FREE 2 liter of Sierra Mist when you buy a bag of chips. So I used my (2) .55 cent off coupons on the chips and 2 coupons for the FREE Sierra Mist

I did one transaction for the Kraft barbecue sauce and FREE Country Time totaled $8.12
-1.98(FREE Country Time) -1.98(FREE Country Time) -.45 (bbq coupon) -.45 (bbq coupon)
Paid $3.26 Saved $4.86

Another Transaction with three bags of chips and one FREE Sierra Mist that totaled to $10.61
-2.00 (coupon for two bags) -.55 (coupon for one bag) -1.38(FREE 2 liter) -5.00 rebate
I'll send in = $1.68 
With coupons I paid $3.39 for chips and I will get $5 back. $1.61 money maker!

One Transaction with one bag of chips and one FREE Sierra Mist totaled $3.46
-1.38(FREE 2 Liter) and -.55(chip coupon)
Paid $1.53 Saved $1.93

We also bought a bottle of ketchup on sale for .98 cents and a block of Hy-Top Cheese.
-1.00(coupon off two pounds of any brand cheese)

Value of Groceries $25 Paid $8

No comments: