Friday, May 20, 2011

Shop of the Week - Week 20

Smith's Trip.

Online you could print out $1.00/2 coupons I did my two sets,  Sets included: Garden, Healthy, Smart Taste, and Quick Cook pasta. You had to have 5 coupons to get 10 boxes at Smiths with their Buy 10 get $5 off deal. And yes I think I did Smith's deal 4 or 5 times? in a space of 2 or 3 weeks.

Pasta was .99 cents -.50 each = .49 cents a box.
After scanning my Smiths card cost went down to just under $10
$5.00 was taken off = .50 off each box
Cost was $5.05
Cashier scanned 5 Coupons each taking off .50 from each box.
$5.05- $5.00 = .05 TOTAL for 10 boxes!!
I told my Mother in law to print her two sets, had my friend print her two sets and my sister came up with her lap top and we printed her two sets.

I sent 10 boxes home for my Mommy, My mother in law got her 10 boxes and my friend got her 10 boxes all for .05 for each 10 boxes. Everyone was thoroughly excited!

Even the little Chinese cashier. "You did good job shopping" "Congratulations!"

Walgreens and Rite Aid Shop
Post Honey Bunches cereal was $1.75 at Walgreens.
I had three coupons I got on the back of boxes (free samples from shopping at Old Navy)
They had $1.25 off coupons. Thats $1.25 off ONE box coupons!!

So I paid .50 cents a box! Love Honey Bunches of Oats!


Walgreens had a promotion for free Jet Puffed Marshmallows when you buy the chocolate and the grahams, I used a coupon for free grahams = 2 FREE bags of marshmallows.



Gelatin was 5 for $1 I used these for my filler items on my Monday shop at Walgreens. I was able to use 5 different RRs and these only cost me .20 cents.


Scotch magic tape with in ad coupon Buy 1 @ $1.99 Get 2 FREE
I printed off coupons for $1.00 off one magic tape. You could use two of theses to minus out the $1.99 and so you get 3 rolls completely FREE!

I have more coupons and two rain checks to get 6 more rolls when they come back in stock!
I won't have to go out and buy tape for wrapping Christmas presents!


These were B1 @ 2.29 G1 FREE and I used (2) .75 cent off coupons.
.79 cents for both or .40 cents each!


At Rite Aid these were $2.99 Receive $2 in UP Rewards
I used two $1.50 off coupons = .51 cent money maker!

I did this in two different transactions.


Ziplock bags were $2 receive $1UP reward
I used a $1.00 off two boxes coupon
 $4 -$1 = $3.00 Receive $1 UP makes them a $1 a box.

I did this once with Freezer bags and again with Storage bags (not pictured)


Finish products B1G1 FREE
and If you spend $6.00 in product you get $2 in UP rewards

Finish Powerball tabs were $6.59 B1G1
- .75 coupon -.75 coupon = $5.09
$5.09- $2 UP I earned = $3.09 for both or $1.55 each!


Purex laundry detergent was $1.97 ($2.97 at Walmart)
with the $1.00 off coupon I paid .97 cents.


Jet dry $3.49 at Walgreens
Use .75 off coupon = $2.74
Received $1.50 RR = $1.24 a bottle!

These are the small bottles but twice the size ones are between $5 and $7 dollars
$2.50 for two bottles (same amount of product as a large bottle) is so much cheaper!
 Even cheaper than Great Value.


Dove Mens Deodorant was $3.99
-$1.00 coupon paid $2.99 and received $3.00 RR= FREE

Went back and got another one on Wednesday!


With in ad coupon B1 @ $9.99 G1 FREE


Soft Soap on Sale at Walgreens 2 for $6
Paid $6 but Received $4 in RRs
 $2 for both or $1 each!


Sally Hansen was on Clearance for $1.09
I used two $1 off coupons and got them for .09 cents each!


Rite Aid had ban deodorant for $1.49 and they were completely out! Priced at $2.57 at Walmart I went in to price match it and found $1.00 off coupons attached to them!!

It made them only .49 cents each! I bought 5 and then bought another with my .75 cent off coupon that I originally planned to use for .74 cents!
Dole Fruit crisps and Duncan Hines were $1.00 at Walgreens. But my Walgreens said they don't carry them, its just an National Ad. But since Walmart price matches Walgreens ad you can get them.

Dole Crisps were $1.98 price matched them to a $1
had two .75 cent off coupons
and got them for just .25 cents each!! 2 packages for .50 cents. I'm excited to try these!
I bought one peach set and one apple set.

Duncan Hines were $1.50 at Walmart. Price matched them to a $1
Used two .50 cent off coupons and got two boxes of brownies for .50 cents each.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I had gone to Walmart on a Double coupon day $1.50 at Walmart
.50 x2 = $1.00
$1.50- $1.00 = .50 SAME DEAL! Because you cannot price match and double coupons!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Kandoo Flushable wipes were 10 for $10
I ordered 20 coupons from eBay. FREE SHIPPING and only cost me $7.50 for the coupons.

Only paid Sales Tax of $1.37 840 wipes!
Saved $32.43!!

No comments: