Friday, May 27, 2011

My stockpile!

My Mother's Day present :D
We went in to get one shelve, decided to get two, and since they were on sale we ordered a third one!

And of course all are completely full and things are piling on the floor! Thats a good thing though.
Kevin said we have to wait on getting another one so I've been trying to slow down.

I have an new $50 allowance each week, so lets see what I can do with $50 dollars right?!


I took these pictures after I got my third shelve. (almost a couple weeks ago) So lets just say it looks  A LOT more filled and packed now :) two shopping weeks later... will do that.


Totaling as of the end of May I have 6 boxes of Nexcare bandages all were FREE
$17-$25 IN RETAIL VALUE!


I have 2 boxes of Tylenol Precise heatwraps, and 4 bottles of cream, all FREE at walgreens.
$36-$48 in RETAIL VALUE!!

Just a few of my FREE favorites!


No comments: