Monday, May 9, 2011

Great deals I snagged last week!


Goldfish on Sale at Smiths for $1
I used two coupons for .75 cents off of two packages.
.63 cents each!

Goldfish are on sale at Walmart this week for $1.98! I'm glad I got them last week at this great of a deal!


Yakisoba Japanese Noodles on sale at Target .89 cents
I used two .50 cent off coupons.
Made them 49 cents each!

Better Oats Oatmeal on Sale $1.33
I used one $1.00 off coupon from Facebook.
I paid .33 cents for a box with 5 pouches of oatmeal!

Nivea Gradual Tanning Lotion on Sale $7.19
I used one $2.00 off manufacturer coupon.
AND one $3.00 off Target Coupon.

Paid $2.19!

Travel case of Band-Aids .97 cents
I used one .50 cent off coupon and paid. .47 cents.


Smiths had Better Oats Oatmeal on Sale for $1.29
With $1.00 off facebook coupon I paid .29 cents each.

.99 cents total including tax for 3 boxes of oatmeal!

I used my last Fuze coupon at Walmart. I priced matched them for .50 cents and used one $1.00 off two bottles coupon = FREE FREE

Walmart had their Huggies 72ct pack on Roll back for the same price as their 60ct wipes.
I used one .50 off one wipes 60ct. or higher.



So excited to get these in the mail!

5 full packages of photos...!


I got a great deal online from Snapfish.
366 pictures printed for $16.42! FREE SHIPPING and SPRING DISCOUNT.

This same order would have cost me $54 dollars on Walmarts website
(Which is where I usually print my pictures from)

I printed everything from Kaylee's birth to present that I have not already printed.
It made them only .04 cents each!

Time to Scrapbook!!



Taco Bell Taco Shells on Sale for Cinco de Mayo $1.00
With a .75 cent off two box coupon I got them for .63 cents!


Oral B Cavity Defense toothbrushes at Walmart for $1.50
with coupon($1.50 off two) I only paid .75 cents each! These are good brushes.

Aquafresh Training toothpaste for $2.89
I used one $1.00 manufacturer coupon
AND one $1.00 off Target coupon.

.89 cents for Training Toothpaste!

Gillette Body wash at Walmart $3.47
I used TWO coupons "Buy one Body Wash Get one Deodrant FREE"
 
Awesome deal but on top of that I had (2) $1 off Gillette Body Wash Target coupon AND (2) $1 off Gillette Deodrant Target coupon.
 
The cashier didn't think I could do that but the Target coupon said you can use 1 Manufacturer and 1 Target coupon per item. AND the manager said that since the Manufacturer coupon does not say "do not double"
 
You Can!!
 
$3.47 - 1.00 - 1.00 = $1.47 for both deodrant and body wash. (.74 cents each)
 
And I did this twice! Paid $3 for two body washes and two deodrants!! Love it.
 
 

I FINALLY got my hands on one!! These are $3.00 at Walmart and $3.04 at Target and they are ALWAYS GONE!!

Because there is a $3.00 off coupon making them FREE!!
 

I'm almost out of Strawberry Preserves. I've only bought Great Value but even that is pricey compared to making your own. Strawberries were on Sale for .98 cent! I bought some pectin and even though it was more money out of pocket I made 20 jars. I'm think it should last us about a year!
(Your suppose to use it within a year anyway!)

I went over to my mom's house and used her canning equipment. My mom makes really yummy freezer jam but since our freezers are both FULL haha I made cooked jam that I put downstairs in my Stock pile room!

It tastes delicious! And it was so easy! Pretty sure I won't be buying Jam/Jelly unless I can get it for almost free.


I've never tried Smith's Buy 10 participating items and save $5 but it was an awesome experience!
If you don't know this is what it is... Smith's has great sales like pasta for .99 cents. I price match it all the time, But if you buy 10 of the products they have as part of the deal you get .50 cents off each one making it a total of $5.00 that comes off at check out.
So .99 cent pasta this week became .49 cent pasta AWESOME DEAL BTW!

 I bought Kevin some Sunny D .79 cents each, Barbecue sauce for .59 cents, Philadelphia cream cheese for .99 cents! (Great Value or Hy-Top is $1.45)

I got Philadelphia Cooking creme (3.00 at Walmart) on Sale at Smiths for $2.79 but it was a participating item so .50 cents off that is $2.29 Then I remember I had coupons. I was surprised to find that they were $1.50 off one coupons! Making them only .78 cents each!

At Walmart they would have been $1.50 with the coupon. Still half price but these containers really are small. I didn't want to pay that much!


I decided to do the deal again. I bought 10 bags of pasta for .99 cents each. It took .50 cents off of each one at check out. Making it just barely over $5.00 with tax!

Great Value pasta ranges from .83 cents to over a dollar!

I got my 1st FREE SAMPLE in the mail! So exciting!
Clean and Clear body wash. FREE

1 comment:

mama mouse said...

what great deals! i need to stop by here more often for tips!
http://indieogdenutah.blogspot.com/