Saturday, February 21, 2015

Primal Challenge

My awesome best friend introduced me to Vimify and the 21-Day Transformation Challenge by Primal Blueprint.

Each day you report on the Vimify app if you have apple or in my case on their website (the android app should be coming soon!) I joined the challenge and then I felt the need to try my best. I've been feeling a little competitive because I'm on the leader board. I've been about 50 from the top.


Each day you report:
How well you ate by the rules (Not very primal - Flawless Victory)
If you got 15 minutes of sun or not (really hard this time of year!)
An exercise challenge (Lots of primal movements, squats, push ups, planks and occasional sprints)
A daily challenge (eat local, reduce screen time, plan a play outing, plan and eat a primal celebration dinner, move every half hour-every hour, etc.

A daily question
and a daily post to read.

You then get points for every activity you complete.

It was really fun to complete. I hope to get Kevin involved with me next time!

No comments: