Friday, April 26, 2013

Introducing.....!

My new website has been launched!



I will be doing most of my blogging on my new birth blog! There will be lots of birth topics to be discussed! Of course I will still keep all of our family everyday things here :) A huge THANK YOU to my husband, who helped me decide on my final font for my logo! He rarely gives his opinion but I am so glad he did this time! We both love the "baby belly" looking "b" in the font that we chose.

So if you haven't checked it out yet.... go ahead and do it!
www.yourbetterbirth.com

I already have a couple births booked! I truly LOVE being a doula. Right now I am still feeling like I have so much to offer and not enough people to help so please refer me to your friends and family and send them my way! I would love to help them all! The biggest problem I am facing right now is that not very many people know what a doula is and what I do. Lately I have been very closely related to as being a midwife. I AM NOT a midwife, and I do not deliver babies.



I provide CONTINUOUS labor and birth support, I help my clients prenatally to learn their options and decide on the things that they feel will be best for their family. I help them prepare to achieve the goals that they set. When the big day arrives, I am there to help them with whatever they need. "Doula" means woman servant. I LOVE it! I am actually surprised at how much I love being their servant. In the end I get to witness the most beautiful experiences. I love watching them achieve the goals that they made.

That is pretty much it! That is what I do and I love it!

I had a great opportunity to take part in a Mom and Baby essential oil class yesterday morning! I love the experiences that I have had, it is great to share them with other people. I will be teaching a few of these classes on my own, and helping others with their classes as well!

No comments: