Saturday, April 23, 2011

Polo Sale at Old Navy!

Kevin was gone on an overnighter for Scouts so Kaylee and I went shopping!
We bought the family clothes to put in our Easter baskets :)


I got Kevin three $6.00 Polos.
The night before I played a Old Navy egg hunt game and won a Buy 1 Get 1 50% off coupon for shorts.
Old navy just takes off 25% off of both. I got them for $11.25 each!!


I bought 3 pairs of flip flops
and two $5 V neck tee shirts.


I found cute shirts for Kaylee. She really needs shirts that don't snap between her legs.
Not such a good idea for a toddler that uses the potty!
I also won a Buy 1 Get 1 50% off any tee shirt coupon.
I got two of these shirts for $3.75 and a babydoll tank for $5. So cute!

I also bought Polos and cute shirts for my dad, brothers, mom and sister.
We plan to do some cute family pictures with them!

I spent $73.87 and Saved $85 dollars!

The next week Old navy had Buy 1 Get 1 50% off anything in the store. Mix and Match!
I took a survey from the previous shopping trip and got 10% off my next purchase.

Flag Tank $5
-.40 (10% discount)
-1.03(Buy 1 Get 1 50% discount)
=3.57

Flip Flops $3.50
-.28(10% discount)
-.72(B1G1 50% discount)
=2.50


No comments: