Saturday, April 30, 2011

I've been dying to blog about this!!

The long awaited trip to Macey's

Tuesday I found the deal for 10 for $5 on Fuze drinks (.50) each.
I had 1 coupon for $1.00 off two making them FREE

In my search for more coupons I came across eBay. I've never used eBay before and I was nervous but I decided to take the risk. I bought 20 coupons each for $1/ off two drinks.

They arrived on Saturday. It was better than Christmas!


Our large order passed $42 at check out, with the sale promotion and 20 coupons that took off $20 we only paid sales tax. $1.20!! The people in line and the cashier were very impressed :)

We got a case of Strawberry Guava and a case of Banana Colada
and a variety of the remaining flavors.


Fuze drinks go on sale for $1 each every once in a while. Gas stations sale them from a $1.50-$2


40 bottles!


We found sunflower seeds on sale for $1 a bag. They had coupons attached for $1 off two.
Making them .50 cents a bag! These will be so great for camping this summer.

No comments: