Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Shop of the Week - Week 38


I haven't been grocery shopping for months and months! Seriously we have been eating our stockpile food and Kevin runs to Walmart to get a few things here and there.

We buy milk, eggs, and bread with the occasional things I've been craving. I have to admit I had so much fun getting out of the house this week and buying food! I bought a ton of produce. Got to have all that healthy stuff on hand! Sadly not so many coupons for it though.

Shop included price matched milk for $1.99 @ Walgreens, sour cream, cottage cheese, 4 cans of green beans I got for .25 cents each, eggs, bread, 2 bags of sugar, 2 rolls of biscuits, 2 rolls of pizza dough, pizza sauce, 2 jars of Pace salsa, 1 bag of tortilla chips, 6 boxes of Betty Crocker potatoes, 3 bags of Volia skillet meals, celery, 2 red peppers, broccoli, carrots, onions, garlic, 1 yellow squash, 1 zucchini, red potatoes, russet potatoes, tomatoes, lettuce, cilantro, limes, and jalapenos, (gonna make me some fresh salsa) might as well since it was all on sell! Also bought a bottle of prenatals, a travel size pillow, and pillow case for my toddler, and 4 Hasbro games!

I got $155 dollars of groceries for less then $70!
I saved $56 just from sales and price matching. It totally pays off.





Price matched each of these for $5 bucks from Big Lot's Ad.
Then I used $4 dollar coupons and got them each for $1! Awesome Christmas deals :)

Battleship priced at $14.97 and Operation priced at $12.97


Rite Aid and Walgreen's trip


3 Jumbo packs of Huggies Snugglers $4.90 each
2 Jumbo packs of Slip on Diapers $3.99 each

2 boxes of Crest toothpaste $2.99 - $2.00 coupon = .99
Received $2UP reward = $1.00 moneymaker on each

Triaminic Kids daytime cold and cough medicine $4.99
Triaminic Infant fever reducer $4.99 - $3.00/2 Triaminic products = $3.49 each
 plus a FREE redbox code.

Nyquil night time cold and cough syrup on clearence for $2.74 = $1.24
Dayquil cold and flu capsules on clearence for $5.29 used a $3.00/2 products coupon = $3.79

2 blistex cold and allergy lip balm $2.00 - $2.00 Register Reward = FREE

FILLER ITEMS
5 boxes of Gelatin .20 cents each
2 paper halloween bags .29 cents each

Rite Aid I got $43 dollars in product. I spent $25.44 and got $14 UPs to use next time.
@ Walgreens I got $52 dollars in product. I spent $16.37 and have $6 in RR to spend later.

No comments: