Thursday, August 18, 2011

Shop of the Week - Week 33 Walgreens

I haven't been out shopping so much because of our new baby. This pregnancy is really kicking my butt. I've been more exhausted and had more nausea then I did with Kaylee.

But luckily this week Kevin got a bunch of stuff put on hold for me. (He delivers ice cream and other freezer products to Walgreens and Rite Aid)
So its always nice to have him check for things I really want!

Last night we went together and got over $147 worth of product for $43.93 thats a 70% SAVINGS


For fillers we got 2 pairs of scissors, 6 boxes of crayons, 2 notebooks,
2 candy bars, and a caramel candy.


This week I had $4 in RR to use so we just rolled each RR we received into another transaction the best we could to lower the out of pocket expense.


Revlon nail polish $3.99, Buy 1 Receive a $3 RR = $0.99
I used a $2.00 Walgreens coupon and a $1.00 MFG coupon.
Paid $0.99 for each one and Received $3 back = $2 MONEYMAKER for each one.


Lysol Automatic soap dispensers priced $11.99 (9.99 at Walmart)
Used a $3.00 MFG coupon and Received a $5 RR for each one = $3.99 each
Saved $6 on each one for a total of $18 saved.


 
Huggies Little Movers NEW Slip on diapers $9.49, $9.97 at Walmart.
Buy 1 Receive a $2 RR = $7.49
Used $3.00 off any Huggies Slip on diaper MFG coupon = $4.49 per package!
Saved $5 per package for a total of $20 saved!

 

Benefiber on sale $9.99, same price at Walmart. Received $2 RR
Used $3.00 MFG coupon for stick packs = $4.99
Saved $5!

 

Expo 6pk washable markers priced at $7.88 at Walmart - I tried to price match these at Walmart and they had a fit because it was such a great deal!

On sale at Walgreens for $3.99 - $3.00 Walgreens coupon = $.99 each
Then I used a $2.00/2 packages of Expo markers MFG coupon = FREE

Did this twice and got FOUR pkgs $31.52 value for FREE!




No comments: