Monday, June 20, 2011

Shop of the Week - Week 25

Rite Aid this week: Colgate 6 oz Max Fresh toothpaste $2.99 and Receive $2.99 in UP rewards. Limit of 4.  Use $0.75 cent coupons = .75 MONEYMAKER!
I've been wanting to take a break and I've decided this is the week to do it! Walgreens deals were not the best this week, I went out today because I had Register Rewards that expired this week.  At Walgreens this is what I got: 
Playtex 36 pack Tampons were $8.49 and you got a 18 pk box of Gentle Glide tampons for FREE.
I was able to use two $1.50 coupons even though one was FREE.
$8.49- $1.50 - $1.50 = $5.49 (PLUS a FREE box) a $5.29 value.
Gelatin was only 19 cents this week.
 I got four boxes and used them as fillers to use 4 of my .99 cent RRs I had.

I also had a few $2 RRs. I decided to get Mandarin oranges for Kaylee and some cans of Tomato sauce for my food storage.

I bought food fillers and the money went towards free tampons. Total out of pocket expense $1.01!
I had 7 Register Rewards that expired this week.

Ahh... It feels amazing to be done shopping for the week. I'm not going back on Thursday or Friday when shipments come in. I'm not going to drive around hunting things down. Time to get rejuvenated for next week!

No comments: