Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day


Kaylee eating her 1st Valentine Sugar Cookie

 It was nice to spend the day together as a family. Kevin was able to take the day off. Sunday night I made Kevin "Spicy, Sexy, Penne Pasta" a recipe I got from Good Things Utah. It was so good!! We decided to make it a tradition. Who would have thought dipping spicy pasta in chocolate would be so amazing?! On Monday I made French Toast for breakfast and then I bought balloons for Kaylee from Dollar Tree. I also got her a new toothbrush, a coloring book, and Elmo stickers.
Kevin took us to the mall and bought me a few new undershirts. I told Kevin I didn't want flowers this year. So he got me a gift card for Massage Envy instead. I am so excited to use it! I know I will enjoy this so much more!!  We had Farrs ice cream for a little snack while we were waiting for a table at Texas Roadhouse. Yummy! We invited my brothers and my mom to come along because my dad was in Montana. He is currently going to school  to become a Taxidermist.

These are my cute Valentines Decorations..


 I Mod Podged these hearts to make a collage.

I used a roll of Valentine wrapping paper
left behind by the previous occupants.

What a great way to use some of it up!


 







I bought these wooden hearts from the good ole DI. Added some paint and sanded them. Tied them up for the finishing touch. I paid $1 for a set of 3!

This is my Willow Tree collection Kevin has got me for Mother's Day and my birthday the past couple years.

I got the heart garland for 25 cents.

I love my willow tree figurines
And finally my kitchen table..

Place mats for 50 cents and silk flowers for a dollar.


No comments: